Hi, I’m Helen Gordon, a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner with a passion for guiding people in using these wonderful essences to inspire emotional balance. On this website you will find a wealth of information to empower you to use these essences at home for emotional wellbeing.
Stay in touch
Sign up for updates on workshops, events and tips and inspiration on how you can use the Bach flower system for emotional healing.
Read more about…
- New consulting room is now open!
- 5 Bach Flower Essences for Over-Care for the Welfare of Others. Part 7 of Dr Bach’s Emotional Groups
- 5 Essences for Uncertainty: Part 2 of Dr Edward Bach’s Emotional Groups
- 5 Essences for Fear: Part 1 of Dr Edward Bach’s Emotional Groups
- Positive Energy and Health: Bach Flower Essences, a Way of Life
agrimony aspen beech centaury cerato cherry plum chicory clematis crab apple Culpeper digitalis Dr. Bach elm emergency essence fear Galen gentian heather holly honeysuckle hornbeam impatiens larch mimulus mustard Native American medicine oak olive Paracelsus pine red chestnut rescue remedy rock rose rose quartz scleranthus star of bethlehem sweet chestnut tobacco vine walnut water violet white chestnut wild oat wild rose workshops