Hi, I’m Helen Gordon, a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner with a passion for guiding people in using these wonderful essences to inspire emotional balance. On this website you will find a wealth of information to empower you to use these essences at home for emotional wellbeing.
Read more about…
- Workshop 22 May: Bach Flower Remedies A Way of Life
- Save the date: 22 May 2018 – next Bach Flower workshop
- New consulting room is now open!
- 5 Bach Flower Essences for Over-Care for the Welfare of Others. Part 7 of Dr Bach’s Emotional Groups
- 5 Essences for Uncertainty: Part 2 of Dr Edward Bach’s Emotional Groups
agrimony aspen beech centaury cerato cherry plum chicory clematis crab apple Culpeper digitalis Dr. Bach elm emergency essence fear Galen gentian heather holly honeysuckle hornbeam impatiens larch mimulus mustard Native American medicine oak olive Paracelsus pine red chestnut rescue remedy rock rose rose quartz scleranthus star of bethlehem sweet chestnut tobacco vine walnut water violet white chestnut wild oat wild rose workshops